Monday, August 13, 2007

We've Had Lots Of Letters

We've Had Lots Of Letters

If you're like me, you probably can't be bothered ever reading the 'comments' section of this site, and so the thought occurred to me that I should post some of the more notorious of them here for the perusal of all. Unfortunately it then occured to me that this would involve reading them and indeed work of some nature, and so I decided to just make some up instead. So, here's what people might have been saying, if they said what I thought they might have been:

"Oh DC, you are so virile, manly and strong. I and all of the other members of the Australian female swim team are all saving ourselves for the next time you visit the AIS." - An Anonymous Olympic Swimmer.

"Eeh, sit on it" - Arthur Fonzarelli

"Excellent work, my good fellow! One knighthood coming up (just as soon as i've squared it with Mum)." - Chuck Parker-Bowles

"Borgy borgyborgy borg borg-borg." - Some dude from Sweden

"I want you. Now. I can't stand this seperation any longer! Take me!!!" - Jessica Alba

"Dear Sir. Your site contains several breaches of Lucasfilm copyright. Please CEASE AND DESIST immediately." - Lucasarts Entertainment

"Earn Money Now!!! Ask Me How!!!!" - dfvqeberb45634

Pretty standard, really.

1 comment:

M J Meakins said...

Seeing that you won't read this anyway...

Your mother is a duck.

Your father enjoys conjugal relations with a grape he calls Jeff.

Oh, and I'm inside your house right now.