Friday, November 07, 2008

I Am A Tea Drinker.

I Am A Tea Drinker.

After years and years of avoiding the stuff like the plague, I have started drinking tea. Not ordinary tea, mind, Formosan Green Tea.

It started last week, when I went to the health food shop to find a natural cure for this damnable indigestion which continues to plague me. There I found a herbal remedy, an INFUSION if you will, which seems to have helped. As a result, last night I bought some green tea with echinacea for it's powerful antioxidising qualities. A careful plotting of my indigestion symptoms on the calendar show that it is regularly flaring up on a monthly basis, which hints to me that it may be caused by a virus. If so, it's time that virus got the hell out of Dodge.

I was not looking forward to the first mouthful, I can tell you. I'd tried ordinary tea years ago (some of Mum's good old Lipton teabags) and hated it. I've always been a coffee man. But the green tea went down smooth. A whole new world of beverages has just opened up. I think i'm going to enjoy this.

1 comment:

Abigail Carter said...

Well really!