Friday, June 11, 2010

This Is Not Good

I went shopping today for shoes, and whilst browsing in the vendosphere, I saw something that simply should not be.

Tracky-dack cargos.

That's right. Cargo pants made from that awful grey-marle tracky-dack material. With the knee pockets and everything. Who is wearing this sort of thing? Is anyone that fucked up that they're thinking: 'you know what my life needs? For these gosh-darned cargo pants to be softer and warmer, like a big grey pair of military pyjamas. Perhaps they're designed to be worn with those knee-high lace-up ugg boots that have bafflingly become popular again.

However, I suppose I shouldn't complain, as today's expedition wasn't all bad. I found a Marvel Comic from 1983 in which Conan the Barbarian gets transported to the 20th century, dresses like a pimp and BEATS THE SHIT out of Captain America. Runs the dude through with a sword. Wow.

No comments: