Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The Ties That Bind

Being one of Australia's hottest, most critically-acclaimed young writer is not all beer and skittles. Many young ladies are completely overawed by me, and as such even I can sometimes find it hard to meet new people. As a result, I've been trying to think of ways to attract young ladies, and I think i've come up with a beauty.
Using Hollywood as my guide, i've decided that the best way to attract women is to rig up my car with the sound of a kitten stuck up a tree. I'll leave the car door open until a concerned young lady comes along to investigate. When she does, I hit the gas, putting the pedal to the metal, taking care to impress her with my CB-talking skills. Then we get engaged in a series of daredevil stunts and hot-pursuits with the po-lice, and we drive around in this fashion until she inevitably falls in love with me in the second act. Then we shake the po-po, head for Atlanta Georgia, and bob's your uncle!
The way I see it, it can't fail, especially if I wear a moustache (preferably my own) and a big cowboy hat. And i'd better think up a good CB handle, too.

No comments: