Monday, October 08, 2007

Star Wars: The Lost Scripts (cont.)

Star Wars: The Lost Scripts (cont.)

Death Star Bridge, almost at Yavin

Chief Bast: Sir, we've analysed their attack and there is a weakness. Should we evacuate?
Grand Moff Tarkin: Evacuate? In our moment of triumph? I think you overestimate their chances.
CB: Yes. Yes of course. Silly, really. Don't know what came over me.
GMT: Good. Now get back to work.
CB: Yes, of course, of course. (checks watch) Woah, is that the time? Well, must dash.
GMT: Where are you going?
CB: Um...dentist appointment...didn't I tell you? Only i've got this damn molar...
GMT: This dentist wouldn't be anywhere near the escape pods, would it?
CB: No! I mean, of course not. Really! Anyhoo, i'll just be off...
GMT: Stay where you are. Find a place to sit and make yourself useful.
(pause)
GMT: Somewhere other than the seat closest to the door.
CB: Sorry.
GMT: Now, where were we? Oh yes, you may fire when rea...WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!?
CB: Cake in the lunchroom? It's my birthday.
GMT: Oh, right. Fine. Bring me back a piece.

No comments: