Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Harder To Get Rid Of Than A Bastard On Father's Day

By cracky, here we are again. Things have been a bit on the downside blog-wise recently. As followers of this humble enblogment will know, some time ago things got thrown cock-a-hoop by my employer's decision to block blogspot from the work servers. This was countered by my setting up some sort of email posting thingie that I don't quite understand. That said, it worked quite well until about two weeks ago when my employer abruptly became, well, not my employer. As I only had access to email and the net in general from work, this put the kybosh on things right sharpish.
However, in the space of four working days I had managed to secure employment once more, and have decided to bow to the pressures of the late 20th century and have the internet at home, from which I am now blogging. Hopefully this will mean a new era of teleblogual entertainment and increase the chances of my being sued by Lucasfilm. Only time will tell.

No comments: