Tuesday, January 13, 2009

An Apology

Those of you who read the comments upon this enblogment may notice that since my last post regarding 'Nuking the Fridge' it has been visited by none other than the creator of the phrase himself, a man named Jason.
Jason informed me that he was not 'an overgrown child' and I am inclined to agree. Where I blogged the phrase "overgrown child pining for a film to take him back to when he was 5 years old", I should have said "a callous entrepreneur willing to sacrifice an entire film crew's hard work to make a quick buck".
Ever made a film, Jason? Tried writing scripts, have you? Or would you just prefer to make fun of films in order to, as you say, "laugh all the way to the bank"?

Enjoy your fifteen minutes, Jason. It's all you'll ever get.

No comments: