Thursday, April 17, 2008

On The Set Of Star Wars: The TV Series

On The Set Of Star Wars: The TV Series

Good morning everyone, thank you for answering our call in the newspaper for extras today. I realise that some of you have travelled very far to be here today, especially those who took the 5 hour drive up from Adelaide. Don't worry about your cars, we'll have some of the locals park them for you properly later. We weren't really expecting this many, that's all.

Now, first things first: could I have the men on my left and the women on my right please? No, women on the right. WOMEN right, men left.

...
Are there any women here?
...
Alllllrighty. In that case, could I have all the men under 40 on my left, and all the men over 40 on my right?
...
Right then, could I have everyone who bought their own costumes to my left, and everyone who needs to go to wardrobe on my right.

...
Oh for fu..fine. Light side to the left, dark side to the right. What's that? Yes, i'll let props know that you've bought your own lightsaber. No, I don't need to see it now, thank you.

Now that we've sorted that out, there are some rules we need to get through. As you may be aware Lucasfilm is very conscious of security leaks regarding plot and characters. To that end could all of you who have brought your laptops please return them to your cars. Wait, I didn't say everyone return to your cars...oh, it appears that I did.

No comments: