Wednesday, March 07, 2007

My Favorite Quotes

Oh dear, I appear to have been tagged by Organiser Girl to provide my favorite 5 quotes, so here goes:

"Michael Schumacher would do well to remember that to finish first you first have to finish, and what's more you have to finish first." - Murray Walker

"When I was a kid, growing up in Italy, I used to dream of driving a big red Ferrari, and winning races all over the world. I never thought it was going to happen to me. But it did." - Mario Andretti

"I am the last Gladiator, in the last Rome." - Evel Kinevel

"Perhaps the good old-fashioned family values of the gibbons should be pointed out to the 'moral majority'. Of course, to draw any moral would be to commit the 'naturalistic fallacy', but then fallacies are what these people do best." - Richard Dawkins, "The Ancestor's Tale"

"You're the new Squadron Commander. Don't think it means anything, because it doesn't. It means you're the new Squadron Commander." - Colonel Cathcart to Major Major Major Major, "Catch-22"

No comments: