Tuesday, September 05, 2006

MIscellaneous limericks

A Transylvanian Count known as Dracula,
Composed several limericks spectacular,
Said he, “They’re all fine
But to make them all rhyme,
I have to use most uncommon vernacular.”

By far the worst circus on earth,
Was the one which was once held in Perth,
The crowd sat and glowered,
While a goat was deflowered,
By a man of considerable girth.

A sermon on things anatomical,
Delivered in tones most un-canonical,
Made the deacon declare,
“You, the young vicar there!
Keep it above the lower abdominal!”

1 comment:

M J Meakins said...

There once was a man from Nantucket
Who started writing a poem, then said f***it
La la la la la,
La la la la la,
La la la la la la luckit!

A most entertaining blog. I should mention that I only created an account so I could post comments - I've no wish at this stage to lay out the gory details of my life for all to see, fabricated or not.