Wednesday, May 16, 2007

7 Habits Of Highly Successful People

7 Habits Of Highly Successful People

Over the course of my heady career in business and commerce, i've learned some basic truths which see me through the day. Many of these have been taught to me by mentors and people I highly respect, and all have served me well.

1. Never trust a man in grey shoes.
2. Don't procrastinate. If a job is worth doing, it's worth doing now.
3. Don't back down. Ever. However, don't expect unrealistic results in the first place.
4. Never trust a man who wears a bowtie to a meeting.
5. Silence is golden. You'll achieve a lot more by letting everyone else talk themselves into a corner.
6. Big jobs only look big until you start. After that, they're usually easy.
7. Take the road less travelled. Innovation is the key.

No comments: