Friday, July 13, 2007

Star Wars: The Lost Scripts (cont)

Star Wars: The Lost Scripts (cont)

Medical Ward (Hoth Base)
Princess Leia: You know we can't allow any ships to leave due to the asteroid activity.
Han Solo: Is that the real reason? I think you just couldn't bear to let a gorgeous guy like me out of your sight.
Princess Leia: Why you arrogant, pompous, scruffy-looking nerf herder!
Han Solo: Hey! Who's scruffy looking? And what is a nerf anyway?
Luke Skywalker: Don't ask me, I grew up in a desert.
Princess Leia: It's a semi-agrarian pack animal from Alderaan.
Han Solo: Wait, don't you mean it *was* a semi-agrarian pack animal from Alderaan?
Princess Leia: You bastard. (exits)
Han Solo (following): What? Was it the Alderaan thing again?
C3-PO (entering): Pardon me General Rieekian, your Waldorf Salad is ready in the commissary.

No comments: